One of our client engaged in supply of pharmaceutical products worldwide is looking for an experience OPERATIONS MANAGER to join their growing team in Manchester.
The business is expanding in Europe and this role will give great exposure to a wide range of business activities.
The applicant will be responsible for smooth run of logistics and customer service within the business.
In particular, the role is responsible for supervising the day to day operations of the Shipping/Receiving for the company and ensuring the team deal with the 3PL in UK and other European countries for inventory management by ensuring related warehouse processes are conducted accurately and efficiently.
- Experience of working in a B2B retail environment or a B2C environment.
- The ability to be flexible, self-directed, motivated, and able to interact with employees at all levels and be able to communicate effectively with different stakeholders of the business.
- Competent with ERP systems;
- Experience in logistics including ocean shipping and domestic shipping and dealing with a 3PL
- An understanding of retail mass merchant and / or dealing with major online channels will be a major advantage